Welcome To JML Credit

JML Credit is a licensed money lender company in Singapore. We provide our clients with one of the lowest rates available in the market. All our employees are 100% well trained to offer you the best service you deserve. Assist those in need to help them tide over difficult times when they need.

Simple Steps And Fast Approval Your Loan

Click Here Apply Online

Fill in Application Form

Fast Approval

Get Your Fund

Need some money for fulfilling your small dreams like you want to give a special gift for some one very special like your fiancee, girlfriend, wife or you are planning for a holiday trip?

You may need to fight back your crises of your life like business downfall, accidents, theft?

So to fill your dreams or to fight back your crises you can use R1Credit. R1 Credit loans are specially made to provide small financial support on the same day. We offer different types of loans like personal loan, foreigner loan, payday loan and business loan that are easily received within 24 hours and the time for returning loans will be around 2 to 4 weeks.

Getting these loans are very simple, there is no need of collateral or security and you have to return the loan within the given time to avoid pay penalty.
You can use this cash loan anywhere on your wish at your own decision.


Fast cash within 24 hours whenever you need it


BUSINESS LOAN Run and grow your business with our loan solution.


FOREIGNER LOAN Provide to non-citizens loan solution at Singapore.


Applicant Criteria for Singaporean and Permanent residents

• Between 21 and 60 years of age
• Minimum annual gross income of S$20,000 and above
• Contract workers or individuals employed less than 6 months in current job will require a guarantor
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Minimum annual gross income of S$20,000 and above

Applicant Criteria for Foreigner in Singapore

• 21 years of age and above
• Employed full-time and working in Singapore
• Valid E-Pass or S-Pass holder
• Bank statements for the last six months
• Existing residence tenancy agreement. (Original PUB billing statement or hand phone billing statement)